Sunday, January 10, 2016

January 2016 TBR

Hello Book Lovers! How are you this new year? Do you have any NYR? I have several and a couple of them are spending more time on my blog writing reviews and interviewing authors, reading 100 books or more. ( And Hopefully Review Them!!) I want to read and finish the Harry Potter series. I want to spend less on books and read more books.
Last year I just ended up spending way too much on books, not that I don't mind buying books. But I need to be saving and doing less spending.
There are some novels that have been on my book shelves for over 3 years... I really just need to start reading the books on my shelves first. And just being able to interact with authors and book lovers out there!
I have a lot more NYR but, those are just some of them.

What are some of your New Years Resolutions?

Anyways here's my January TBR for 2016. I decided that I'm not going to have anything set in stone about my TBR for the next couple of months. I'm just going to choose several random books on my shelves that I've been staring at for what feels like forever and read them. Plus have some review copies in there! Last year I just felt too stressed from having to pick and choose selected books for the month. Especially when it came to review copies. I want to enjoy my read.. not feel pressured. So that's what i'm going to try and work on for a couple of months and see if I like it or not.



So here are some of the books I'd like to read for the month of January.
Ruin and Rising, The Gifted, Passenger, After The Woods, Shattered Blue, The Curseborn Saga, e.c.t

I'm planning to read most of these books for the months ahead. We'll just see how many I can get to for the month of January!!

Happy New Year book lovers,
best wishes,
Jade Crow

No comments:

Post a Comment