Monday, December 14, 2015

December TBR

Hey book lovers! Gosh I am so late on my December TBR it's been killing me! Finally I am putting this up! Anyways lets get right to it! I in total want to read 12 books this month. We all know that this probably won't happen. But I'm always a wishful thinker.


*1 of my December TBR  is to read Instructions for the End of the World by Jamie Kain.

Since it's the middle of December already, I'm actually currently reading this. And I'm enjoying it. Although I'm not really liking the abrupt character perspective changes.


                              2* of my December TBR is The Road by Cormac McCarthy.


I've never seen the movie or read the book. So I decided to not watch the movie first and instead read the novel first. I have always had the desire to watch and read The Road. And I thought what better time would it be than to borrow my friends copy of The Road, relax, and have a nice heaping cup of coffee while reading a dark story.

   3* of my December TBR is The Violinist of Venice by Alyssa Palombo.


I honestly have never heard of this book before. But when I was contacted to review it,and read the synopsis. I thought I'd really find it an enthralling read. We shall see what I think about it once I finish it.

4* of my December TBR is Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo.



For the past several months I've been wanting to get to the final book of the Grisha Trilogy! And thankfully I will be drawing it to a conclusion this month! Since it's the ;last month of 2015, might as well try and read the last book in the Trilogy!

                                   

                                        5* of my December TBR is Avalon by Allison Sipe.


Last month, last book in the series. Anyways it's not really the last book in the series. But since it's the second one that comes after Soothsayer, I just thought it could take place as the last one for now. I'm super excited to read this and see more from the amazing perspective of Robert!


                       

                   6* of my December TBR is Beyond the Shadows by Brent Weeks.


This is also the last and final book in the Night Angel Trilogy.
I really loved and throughly enjoyed the first and second book in the Night Angel Trilogy. And I'm super interested to see what characters are going to take part in the finale. But sadly I'm not entirely sure yet if I will be able to get to this book before the end of the year. It's a very huge.massive,chunky  book.

7* of my December TBR is Truth by Christina Benjamin


I received this book for review. And truth be told I'm super stoked about this novel as well! The entire plot really seems like it's going to be very addicting!!!


8* of my December TBR is The Dreamer by E.J Mellow




I've been wanting to read her books forever! And when I received her novel in the mail.. I was jumping up and down with happiness! Not they I down jump up and down with happiness when I receive other novels! I just wasn't expecting it in the slightest!

                             
                                  *9 of my December TBR is Cress by Marissa Meyer.



The third book in The Lunar Chronicles series! I was hoping to finish the entire series this month. But sadly I don't think I'll get the chance because I have so many other amazing books to review as well!
Although I am super hyped about Cress because I've heard it's one of the best books in the series! Plus I'm just super eager to know what happens next!

*10, 11, 12, 13
Oblivion by Jennifer L Armentrout,Oppression by Jessica Therrien,Shrilugh by Myndi Shafer, and Unfinished Ink by Joanne Marlowe.
Were either apart of by November TBR and got transferred to my December TBR. Or I read them for the beginning of the month of December. Either way I've already read 4 books for the month of December and I'm pretty proud with myself! Some of them were small to medium sized but I'm still pretty proud. From doing homework,moving my house,working my 8 hour job,starting a mini craft business,and from doing all of that I still found time to squeeze some reading in there!

What do you plan to read this month? How many books do you plan to read this month/ Have any new years resolutions?

Thank you all!
Best wishes,
Jade Crow




No comments:

Post a Comment