Tuesday, November 3, 2015

November TBR

Hello Bookaholics! How are you? So for this month I'm hoping to stick to my TBR a little better. Since last month I read only two books from my TBR pile. I've decided that I'm going to try my best to stick to my pile for my November TBR. So in total the quantity of books total up to 14 books! Whoo hoo! That is a lot of books! Let's see if I can read all of them or get close to the amount.





*1 Bound by Prophecy by Malissa Wright. (1st book in the Descendants series).Thank you so much Melissa for sending me your books for review! I'm already in love!


*2 Shifting Fate by Melissa Wright.(2nd book in the Descendants series)



*3 Reign Of The Shadows by Melissa Wright. (3rd book in the Descendants series)
I'm absolutely loving these covers!




*4 King of Ash and Bone by Melissa Wright. (1st book in the Shattered Realms series)



*5 Oppression by Jessica Therrien (1st book in the Children of the Gods series)
Thank you so much Jessica for sending me your book! I'm so happy to be apart of the R&R Challenge she is hosting!





*6 Soothsayer by Allison Sipe (1st book in the Soothsayer series)
 Thank you Allison for sending me your books to read and review! 





*7 Avalon by Allison Sipe. ( 2nd book in the Soothsayer series)
Novella



*8  Reborn by C.C Hunter ( 1st book in the Shadow Falls: After Dark Trilogy)






*9 Path of the Horseman by Amy Braun 
Thank you so much Amy for sending me your books! 




*10 Breach Point by Steve Spatucci
Thank you so much for sending me your book!! 



*11 Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo



*12,13,14 The Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer
I decided to read all of these because I'm going to a Marissa Meyer signing this month!









Just wanted to clarify that if I realize that I will not have enough time to read all of these books then I'm only going to read the review copies I've had sent to me. With the exception of Cinder just because I need to know what everyone is talking about at the signing. 

GIVEAWAY

If you can guess the right number of books I read this month, then I will send you a couple of bookish things in the mail!

Best wishes, Jade Crow

No comments:

Post a Comment