Thursday, October 1, 2015

October TBR!

So whenever I go to watch Nightmare Before Christmas I always I this problem...
It also seems like I have that same problem when I go to my TBR pile. I'm quite indecisive.
Anyways what I did decide right away was that since it's the month of Halloween it's going to be a spooky reading month! October is the month I look forward to every year, and what better way to start it out by first reading Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo!!The first book in the Grisha Trilogy. I'm planning on doing something special with her new book Six of Crows so stay tuned.


The next book that's apart of the R&R Challenge made by the lovely Jessica Therrien http://jessica-therrien.blogspot.com/p/welcome-to-indie-author-library-here.html   is Becoming by Debra Kristi!
Shout out to Debra for sending me her lovely book with awesome book swag! 

The third book in my October TBR tile is Beyond the Shadows by Brent Weeks. The third book in the Night Angel trilogy. So excited to see what happens in the end! I'm addicted to the series so far! Brent Weeks.. don't disappoint me!! Just kidding. :)


The forth book in my TBR pile is By These Ten Bones by Clare B. Dunkle. I've had this book on my shelf for about 2 years.. I think it's about time I should read it right?

The fifth book is The Whispers Of The Fallen by J.D. Netto. Book 1 in the Whispers Of The fallen series. I'm extremely excited about this novel! I've heard so many good things about this book!

And if I'm feeing extra feisty this month and somehow feel like reading two more books I'm going to pick Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. I've heard so much hype of this book as well as her Throne of Glass series. 

ANNDDD last by not least Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo!! I
see this book everywhere online right now! Something special is coming up for you guys to see!

Maybe a signing or giveaway? Or both? They may have no relation to my TBR. Or maybe they do?
Anyways I hope you all enjoyed my October TBR! What books are you reading this month? Anything spooky? Is someone reading one of these books above? If so comment below!

Best Spookie Bat Wishes - Jade 

No comments:

Post a Comment