Thursday, October 8, 2015

Guest Post By Alexis Johnson


Hello Luvs! 
If you don't know who I am, I am Alexis Johnson over at Mad For Books, Luv. And today I am guest posting for the lovely Jade! We started talking through Twitter, and she is so nice! <3
I am really happy to be guest posting for Jade because she is like I said above so nice, and really FUN to talk to!


If you want to see Jades guest post over on my blog click, here


About Me
^that is me! That weirdo is me! 
I like to read, write, draw, and when I'm not doing any of that I'm either sleeping or eating . . . or both . . . ? 
I like meeting new booknerds and
singing to Disney songs! If you'd like to build a snowman . . . I don't know how to end that. So let's just get to the post before I start saying other random things that don't make sense! So Luvs let's get started! 



~***~


For this Guest Post I want to tell you about a few exciting new novels that are not officially out! I am really excited to do this because, I'll be talking about new books that I'm dying for them to come out! 

Now, you may have already heard of all these wonderful books I am about to list! and if there are more that I do not know about and/or missed. Please comment in the comments Below about the new books you are excited to be reading!!!


~A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir

~Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard 

~Nil on fire by Lynne Matson

~UNTAMED by A.G.Howard

~RoseBlood by A.G.Howard

~The NeverWood Chronicles (Title has not been released yet) by Chanda Hahn


~Alight by Scott sigler

~Fire Falling by Elise Kova 

And of course there are tons more wonderful series that I missed or just don't know about. But those are a few of what I am SUPER excited for. 
And below I asked Jade what are a few series/books that she's excited for...(And I love her list<3) 

Jades List: 

~Dark Souls by Martina Mcatee 

~Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard

~Winter by Marissa Meyer 

~The Power by Jennifer L.Armentrout 

~Secrets In Phoenix by Gabriella lepore 

~Mystical by Michael Weekly 


No comments:

Post a Comment